- The Domo Zen Twin Canopy Bed with Drawers. Custom craftsmanship designed to last for generations and grow with your children. Ages 2 - 18. As your child grows simply remove the house frame and you will have a trendy, modern bed for your tween or teen.
- This unique design offers an economical solution to accommodate growing children. With its durable construction, the Domo Zen bed is made to last, allowing use for multiple siblings or grandkids in the future. Only the finest quality materials are used in the construction process; solid American kiln dried maple and solid wood veneers over engineered hardwood (no MDF or particle board) are used in the bed elements.
- Our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Our veneers are created by slicing thin sheets from solid wood. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity.
- Three storage drawers are included to maximize storage space and they are constructed with the toughest birch plywood with two layers of maple veneer, paired with full extension ball bearing soft closing drawer glides which ensure smooth motion and extra safety. All pieces are hand sanded and the drawers are hand painted in your choice of 10 colors.
- No box spring is needed. Bed frame fits standard twin size mattress (not included). The mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; designed for a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Safety is important. Our Hardwood engineered wood is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.The Domo Zen Twin Canopy bed has subtle rounded edges for extra safety.
Overall: 41.5" W x 76.5" L x 80" H
Bed frame: 41.5" W x 76.5" L x 14" H
Debajo Drawer dimensions: 24" W x 18" L x 9.5" H