- Hand Crafted of Solid American kiln-dried walnut or maple - and hardwood engineered wood (no MDF or Particle Board) that lends exceptional strength and prevents warping or bowing, our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity.
- Each Bookcase is Custom Made- hand sanded with 3 coats of hand applied non-toxic lacquer, The clear coat lacquer finish is low-sheen, durable and easy to clean.
- Safety is important. Our Hardwood engineered wood is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
- Expertly handcrafted, legs are constructed of solid maple wood. The case and drawers are constructed with the toughest birch plywood covered with two layers of maple wood veneer.
- Bookcase comes preassembled. Assembly is minimal, screw the legs on and your done.
- 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components